Markal Ball Paint Markers
7 Colors to choose from! Markal Ball Paint Markers are ideal for marking on steel, iron, pipes, tubes, concrete, stone, asphalt and more!
Markal Ball Paint Markers are liquid paint marker that is capable of making fine line paint marks or thick line paint marks and dries quickly. With a durable steel ball tip for writing on hard surfaces, Markal Ball Paint Markers are ideal for identifying fabricated steel and other rough surfaces that are stored in harsh environments and weather conditions. These Ball Paint Marker are in a plastic squeeze bottle that gives you control to paint in a thick or thin line for long-lasting marks. Ball Paint Markers come in 7 bright colors to choose from.
Markal Ball Paint Marker Features and Specifications:
- Durable metal-ball tip resists wear and clogging for long-marking life on rough surfaces
- Non-drip paint formula allows for easy jobsite marking
- Industrial paint withstands harsh environments and weather conditions
- Sturdy plastic bottle with 1/8" (3 mm) steel ball tip
- Plastic cap keeps tip clean between jobs
- Marking range -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
- Made in the USA
Markal Ball Paint Markers Part Number Reference
|Markal Part Number||Color|
Industries using Ball Paint Markers: Steel mills and warehouses, Forge and casting foundries, Ship building and repair, Metal fabrication, Construction, Metal production, Aviation and aerospace.